Sunday, May 17, 2009

awesometown 5/9 -10/09

First festival of the summer and I did barely any cooking.... I didn't get a shot of what we packed up but it wasn't much! here is the packing list:

Fruit (pears, granny smith, macintosh apples)
Food should taste good multi grain 'chips" http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/#/multigrain/ (yum I love these!)
Abraham's garlic hummus
Salt & Vinegar Pringles
Trail Mix
Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches
Trader Joe's fruit & nut granola bars
Gatorade
Vitamin Water
pre-assembled breakfast wraps (eggs, bacon, cheese)

we were only there from saturday afternoon till sunday early AM and didn't even eat our breakfast wraps till we got home! We also bought and shared a cheese burger and fries. There was a stand selling deep fried oreos though we didn't taste them.... I'm not sure how I feel about mixing sweet and fried though?