Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday 6/19/09 - Work breakfast winner

Friday is bagel day at our office. Since I had brought some eggs in earlier this week (we are lucky enough to have a full kitchen available for our use) I decided that I wanted to make something fun! I sacrified my grill ham and cheese sandwich (suppose to be lunch) for my breakfast treat... but it was definitely worth it!
To make this you will need:
1 wheat bagel - sliced in half and toasted
2 eggs
2 slices of deli ham
2 slices of cheese (I had munster but chedder would have been nice)
2 tbsp salsa
squirt of pam non-stick spray
1) in a hot frying pan coated with pam - crack the eggs and fry for about 2-3 min each side.
2) place the ham in the pan to the side to heat it up
3) place the cheese on the toasted bagel, follow with the ham and the egg on top
4) serve with a spoon full of salsa on each side